Thursday, April 30, 2015

Elevation Polish Dry Brush Nail Art

Good morning, readers! Just a quick post today about my current mani featuring all Elevation Polishes! I was working through swatches this week for upcoming posts and decided to take a break and wear an easy nail art mani. This mani features 4 of the Wyoming the Wild Collection polishes from this month, plus one of my favorites in a past collection. Let's take a look!

  • I started out with a base of Elevation Polish Iceberg Lake and let dry.
  • Then, I used the dry brush technique (by wiping most of the polish off of the brush and swiping onto the nail from cuticle to tip and also side to side) with each polish in the following order: Elevation Polish Cloud Peak, Whoa! Jackson Hole, Grand Teton Sunset, and Sunset Among the Palms.
  • I used one coat of Rica Glossy Glam to seal it all in.


I was contemplating adding some kind of nail art on top of this but couldn't decide and left it alone. What do you think? I am so excited to see swatches of the upcoming Streets of Japan Collection by Elevation for May. Thanks so much for reading!

Elevation Polish Links:
Instagram: @elevationpolish 

Pin It!

2 comments: