Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Nail Idea Roundup!

Good morning, readers! We are one week away from Halloween this year so I thought I would do a bit of a "Flashback Friday" post and round up all of my previous Halloween/Spooky nail looks from the past few years! Next week will be full of new Halloween manis with The Digit-al Dozen, so enjoy these old manis in the meantime. You can click the each photo caption to be taken to the original post for each look!

These are in no particular order. No making fun of my oldest looks or when my nails were WAY TOO LONG last year, okay?

















What do you think? I can't wait to show you my new manis for next week! Thanks so much for reading!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cool, I might have to try some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the snowmen ones and the spooky tree ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are some seriously fab manis in here - can't beat The Silence for spookiness though x

    ReplyDelete