Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Weekend Mani: Purple Gradient with Mermaid Magic!

Good morning, readers! I don't have any swatches for today (it would normally be Swatch Saturday) but instead I am going to show you what's on my nails for the weekend! I guess its a NOTD post (Nails of the Day) or maybe I can call it NOTW (Nails of the Weekend) post? Anywho, here we go!



I am so happy to say that my OPI Shrek Forever After Collection is now complete! I have a lot of amazing nail friends that helped me get my hands on these! Thanks ladies!!

I haven't had a chance to try them all yet so I decided to pull out the 2 purples from the collection for a gradient. These are OPI Rumple's Wiggin' and Funky Dunkey. Once the gradient was dry, I layered one coat of my favorite Lynnderella polish, Mermaid Magic, on top!


Just look at that gorgeous teal shimmer over the purple base! This mani makes me so happy! Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for reading!



Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Funky Dunkey is one of my favorite purples! :) Love this gradient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mani! so glad your collection is now complete =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the colors and the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, I love purple glitters! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! it came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love OPI polish. But I can never get my hands on any of the pretty Lynnderella polishes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would b my perfect mani, I love it to death! I think NOTWeekend mani's is a great idea, u should do it!

    ReplyDelete