Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lynnderella Mermaid Magic: I'm In Love!!!

Good morning, readers! Today's post is an exciting one! I have a very pretty polish that I had been wanting for a while, a Limited Edition Lynnderella polish-- Mermaid Magic! I am so happy I was able to get this, it's everything I wished it could be and more! You can only win it in auctions on ebay and it goes for a good amount of money. There is one bottle left in the ebay store and it's listed as the LAST bottle, so bid if you want it before its gone!

It's a gorgeous mix of purple and teal glitters in a clear base with gorgeous shimmer. I tried it over a few different colors on a  nail wheel and couldn't pick a favorite so I did a gradient of my top 2 favorites: Elevation Polish El Cap and Owen. I think I could wear this mani over and over again, and I love it for a pedicure as well!

The gradient effect is subtle under the shimmers and glitter in Mermaid Magic, you have to really look back and forth between the tips and the cuticle to notice the different colors. I love how it turned out, though, so sparkly and absolutely a magical mermaid mani!






Isn't it such a pretty polish? I love it and it's definitely a prize in my collection. Thanks for reading!

You can purchase Lynnderella polishes on their ebay store: lynnderella.com


Pin It!

5 comments: