Thursday, June 27, 2013

Strawberry Jelly Sandwich!

Good morning, readers! Today's post is more of a NOTD (nails of the day) look that I wore a little while ago. Jelly sandwich manis are so super easy and I can't get enough of them. If you are unfamiliar with the term, jelly sandwich manis are where you sandwich a layer of glitter between the layers of a jelly polish. I usually do 1-2 coats of the jelly polish, one coat of glitter, and one coat of the jelly polish again on top with top coat. The glitter is almost "suspended" in the jelly polish. The combinations are endless and I always love how they turn out!

I recently purchased a couple new polishes from The Nail Junkie and this was one of the new neon jellies I just had to have. It's called Strawberry (how fitting for a jelly sandwich) and is a super bright and fun pink! It has holographic shimmer that really sets it apart from the plain jellies in my collection!

I'm showing 2 coats of Strawberry, one coat of Lynnderella Sugared Violet, and one more coat of Nail Junkie Strawberry on top with top coat.




What do you think? Are you a jelly sandwich fan? You can get these polishes at the links below. Thanks for reading!

Nail Junkie Links:

Lynnderella Shop: http://www.lynnderella.com


Pin It!

3 comments: