Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Naild'it Butterflies in Rainbow Skies Swatches and Review!

Good morning, readers! I have another of the new Naild'it polishes to show you today. This is one of the glitter polishes I received and the color combo is super fun for summer!

Butterflies in Rainbow Skies is a purple crelly with a splatter of neon pop, including neon hot pink butterfly glitters. I love the color combo here of the pretty purple base and the neon glitters! The butterflies are pretty and I didn't have to dig for them in the bottle at all! I'm showing three coats with one coat of top coat below. The base is a little thinner than a normal jelly base for glitter so you can see the texture in my photos from the glitter. I will use a thicker top coat or a second layer of top coat next time to give it a smoother look, but wanted you to see how it dried. 







What do you think of this new Naild'it color? Thanks for reading!


Naild'it Unique Nail Polish is available at the links below. This color is being sold through the Naild'it Etsy shop and Meimei's Signatures will have it as well.

Naild'it Links:

Stockists:


*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Pin It!

2 comments: