Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oopsie Daisies Demeter Swatches!

Good morning, readers! I have another Oopsie Daisies polish to show you today! This one is called Demeter and is part of the Mount Olympus Collection like Poseidon from yesterday's post.

Demeter is described on Etsy as: "Demeter, goddess of the harvest, is a peachy orange creme based polish with orange and yellow glitter." The yellow and orange glitter is teeny tiny and it definitely needs top coat. I'm showing 2 coats below with 1 coat of top coat but once that fully dried, it was still a bit rough to the touch so I recommend 2 coats of top coat. No issues with application!





What are your thoughts on Demeter? I'm not sure it goes very well with my skin tone, but it is definitely unique! 

You can purchase this polish for $8.50 at the Oopsie Daisies Etsy shop below! 

Oopsie Daisies Links:


Thanks for reading! I have 1 more Oopsie Daisies polish to show you this weekend so come back tomorrow!

*The polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion. 


Pin It!

1 comment: