Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Art: Abstract Lines!

Hello readers! Are you enjoying Art week? It's day 3 and today's post is an abstract line design using some Butter London polishes! I found a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in my drawer and realized that it would work pretty well for this line design and it saved me a lot of time! I think it's basically like a permanent black marker but it worked! Then, I just filled in the shapes with the 4 different Butter London colors.



A little bumpy from the pen, but I still like it!

I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Base color of Milani White on the Spot
Black Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
Butter Londons Bluey, Blagger, Slapper, and Sprog.
Poshe top coat

What do you think? I really like how it turned out! Come back tomorrow to see what else I've come  up with for Art Week! Thanks for reading!



Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I really like this

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cute! I have trouble with my nail pens too - it's hard to get nice smooth lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awsome! :) perfect colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very different AND awesome! :)
    I love your blog and your naild-nail arts! :) You have a really nice blog honey,i following you now ! :)

    I wish follow me back,hope u enjoy @my blog ! :))
    www.naslii.com


    Kisses.X.xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Gotta try something like that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had this idea in mind, but couldn't get the shapes just right. Yours turned out PERFECT and I love all the different blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You filled in the spaces after you drew the lines? Wow. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! Love the added glitter in there!

    ReplyDelete