Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Colorful Leopard Nail Art!

Hello, readers! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my nail pic I posted on Sunday of this leopard print mani. We took a family trip to Busch Gardens so I thought it was appropriate to do some kind of animal print nails to wear. I was wanting to redo a leopard print after my previous fail and I like this color combo much more!




I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Butter London Slapper
Zoya Reagan for the inner spots
OPI Alpine Snow for the spot outlines
Medium, Small, and smallest dotters for the details
Poshe top coat

What do you think of this color combo? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. i love your leopard print and the colors! pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute color combo! I like the berry shade with that Butter London blue together. I can't believe you free-handed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawwwww this is so cuuuute! :x this kind of many cheers you up immediatly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You really can't go wrong with leopard, and it's fun to change up the color combos!

    ReplyDelete