Monday, November 5, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Comparison Post!

Hello readers! My post is super late for the day because it has been a crazy one! I've had these pictures since I took them this morning but this is the first time I've had to sit at the computer and write up for you.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I thought Shimmer Marilyn was similar, yet more red toned, to Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle. I got to swatch them side by side and I was right! Both needed 3 coats and a good top coat because they dried gritty. Both have the glowy glitter but the tones are different.


Which color do you prefer? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Razzle dazzle is pretty! I've always wanted to try a Deborah Lippmann polish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely prefer razzle dazzle as its slightly more pink :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Marylin, so I had to check out the comparison! I don't own any DLs yet...but omg, Razzle Dazzle is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete