Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog Sale Update!

Just wanted to do a quick post and let you know I've added some polishes to my Blog Sale! I'm doing something different and made a Pinterest Board of swatches of the polishes for sale so you can see more than a bottle shot.

Same rules apply:

US ONLY AT THIS TIME

Shipping cost: $3.00 for the first item and $0.50 for each additional polish. Once you get to 6-20, we can go up to a flat rate priority mail bubble mailer for $5.35.

I can add delivery confirmation/tracking for an extra $0.85. Please ask if want this.

I will hold 24 hours for payment though paypal and item will be listed as PENDING.

Please email me at adventuresinacetone@live.com if you are interested. First come first serve basis!

I am not responsible for broken or damaged items.

Here is the Pinterest Board:
Pin It!

1 comment: