Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Illamasqua Viridian Peacock Nails!

Good morning, readers! I finally got to try out the gorgeous Illamasqua Viridian that I scored on Copious a few weeks back and I love it! I decided to do a peacock feather design stamp over them and added in some details with a dotting tool. I really like how they turned out, and have decided that "peacock" is my favorite animal print to wear on my nails lately!




I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Illamasqua Viridian
China Glaze Passion and Bundle Monster plate BM-212
Nubar Violet Sparkle and Orly Sweet Peacock with a dotting tool for the accents
1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station top coat

What do you think? I was super impressed that the Nubar Violet Sparkle was dense enough to make a full dot like a regular creme or shimmer polish would! I love the colors together. This was a total score to find Viridian on Copious, and I am so excited about it being my first Illamasqua!

Are you new to Copious.com? Or wondering what it is? It's an online marketplace where lots of people list polishes and other things for sale(not just beauty items!).Please click my referral link below for a free $10 sign up credit! I'll get $5 credit after you've received your first purchase as well! They often give out $10 credits to use and I've gotten 5 polishes for free since I've signed up! (Make sure you link it with your Facebook or Twitter account to be eligible for the credit)


Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I adore jewel tone nail polish and these colors together are gorgeous! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are stunning! Peacock print is gorgeous and your design captured the beauty so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing amazing!!! I love every detail about this mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this. The colours all go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *swoon* yet another reason why I need Viridian! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty! I am in love with the jewel-tone colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you dotted in the other colors! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love Viridian anyhow, but with the peacock design it's even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta have this plate! Also reminds me of the evil eye symbol :-)

    ReplyDelete