Saturday, April 21, 2012

Month Long Haul Post!

Hello readers!! It's been a while since I've done a haul post so I'm doing a big one today. These are all from the past month(give or take a couple of days). I sold a lot of blogsale items and had extra polish money to buy this month so this is not the normal amount of polish haul for me. I just received the last of my expected purchases yesterday so I can finally do this post! If I've already done a post with the polish, I will link the name of the polish to take you to that post.

Deborah Lippman Mermaid's Dream I purchased from Zappos.com


A-England Saint George and Ozotic 513 that I purchased from Llarowe.


Layla Ocean Rush Holo that I purchased from an ebay seller.


Dandy Nails Colorblind that I purchased from Sandy's Etsy shop!


Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle that I received in a swap with Rachel from Cherry Glam Girl!


NVL Floam that I purchased from Amy's Etsy Shop!


Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party that I won in Traci's 3000 Follower Giveaway and was sent to me from Llarowe.


Lynnderella Snow Angel that I won in the Berry Polished Nail Art Contest!


Whimsical Ideas By Pam's Seuss that I purchased from Pam's Facebook page.


Kiss Art polish, Cult Nails Wicked Fast, Nostalgics Duckie, Blane, Andie, and Pretty & Polished Cryptid that I received in a swap with Marnie from Ambiance Shop.




Avon Sizzling Sky, OPIs Black Onxy and Alpine Snow that I purchased from Ashley Is PolishAddicted's Blogsale.


Funky Fingers Teal Scales, OPIs Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me The Drama, and mini Austin-tatious Turquoise that I purchased from Cas at The Mani-Louges blogsale.


The Zoya Surf Collection(apparently Kimber was being shy for the picture oops!) that I purchased directly from Zoya.


Alter Ego Armed Forces Vet and Penny Pincher from Cynthia's new Storenvy shop!

Phew! That was a ton! As you can see, I've used most of them already so yay for using some untrieds! I have some more to show you in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned! What's your favorite of my new polishes? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Gently wiping away drool.... Enjoy all your lovelies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. my god... DL, Lynns, Layla... aahhh this is an amazing haul!
    *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im jelous you got your hands on floam!!! I bought the exact same Ozotic and its gorgeous! Love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! So many awesome polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some of these packaging are so pretty id buy um just for that haha great colors as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul!!!! i'm totally drooling over all the pretty polishes you got :D looking forward to your swatches/layering combos!!

    ReplyDelete