Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle Swatches+Stamping!

Hello readers! I have an amazing polish to share with you today! I recently got Pam's Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle in a swap with my friend, Rachel, from Cherry Glam Girl! I am so in love with this polish! I tried it out on Hailey's toes last week and am home from vacation today so I finally got to put it on my nails.

It's so sparkly and made for a great base color for a stamping mani!

This is the gorgeous polish in the shade.
In the direct sun. Look at the sparkles!

Slightly out of focus to show the holographic glitters! 

I used:
Base Coat of Orly Nail Defense
3 coats of Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and MASH plate m64 for the stamp design
1 more coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat

I just adore this polish! It's gorgeous inside and outdoors, went on amazingly, and is completely smooth with my 2 layers of Cult Nails Wicked Fast(one before and one after the stamping). I think I definitely need to pay more attention to this indie brand and get a wishlist going for more that I want! Llarowe is going to start carrying these polishes at the end of this month, and you can also buy them directly through Pam when her shop is open.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!


Pin It!

12 comments: